Java 8 Update 201 offline installer download link for all OS
- Java 8 update 201 is the latest version of Java released on January ‘ 19 addressing the vulnerabilities. So , it is recommended to update all computers with latest Java version to stay secured. The offline or standalone installer file is complete installer package and does not require internet connectivity while downloading.
- To download and update with Java 8 update 201 offline installer,
- Java 8 update 201 for Windows 64-bit
- Java 8 update 201 for Windows 32-bit
- Java 8 update 201 for MacOS X (DMG)
- Java 8 update 201 for Linux RPM 32-bit
- Java 8 update 201 for Linux RPM 64-bit
- Java 8 update 201 for Linux TAR 32-bit
- Java 8 update 201 for Linux TAR 64-bit
3. To install with online package of latest version, click here to download the required package.
4. Alternatively, you can update directly by , Open Control Panel -> Click Java and select ‘Update Now’ to install latest version.
5. To verify if Java is installed & version – Click this link to verify your Java version – https://www.java.com/verify or use the command java -version in your command prompt.
6. Windows system requirement for Java 8 update 201
- Windows 10 (8u51 and above) Windows 8.x ,Windows 7, Windows Vista SP2 , Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 , Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2
7. Java Installation in windows
- Once downloaded , double click the file to install and input required values to complete the installation (Make sure other applications including your browsers are closed while installing the update )
- In windows installer , Java Uninstall Tool is integrated with the installer to provide an option to remove older versions of Java from the system . It is highly recommended to remove old versions of java to avoid security risks.